Stay up-to-date with the latest news from the Society and our journals and conferences. For more breaking APS News and physiology research, follow APS on social media.
- March 27, 2019 APS-ASPET Presidential Symposium Series—Advances in Gut Microbiome Research
- March 27, 2019 Nobel Laureate, Top Physiologists to Present Distinguished Award Lectures at EB
- March 22, 2019 Sleep Problems, Alzheimer’s Disease Are Linked, But Which Comes First?
- March 6, 2019 Hypertension-related Changes May Occur Earlier in Young Women with Family History
- March 5, 2019 Better Regulation of the Immune System May Minimize Preeclampsia Symptoms
- February 28, 2019 Brain Processes Concrete and Abstract Words Differently
- February 21, 2019 Too Hot for Comfort: the Physiological Dangers of Extreme Heat
- February 13, 2019 Exercise Gives Older Men a Better Brain Boost
- February 5, 2019 Flaxseed Fiber Ferments in Gut to Improve Health, Reduce Obesity
- January 31, 2019 Exercise May Fight Depression in Older Adults, Study Suggests