The American Physiological Society (APS) publishes 15 highly respected scientific journals covering research in physiology and related fields. APS journals are edited by working scientists who are among the leading experts in their respective fields and reach a global audience of multi-disciplinary researchers. The Society also publishes a monograph book series, a bi-monthly membership magazine, several blogs and other information of interest to the physiology community.
We cover breaking research published in APS journals and presented at APS conferences.
- November 21, 2019 Low-calorie Sweeteners Have Less Effect on Weight, Blood Sugar than Sugar Does
- November 14, 2019 E-cigarettes Boost Infection Risk by Blocking Action of Immune Cells
- November 7, 2019 Exercise, Weight Loss May Induce Metabolism-related Changes to Molecules in Gut
- October 30, 2019 New Chief-level Appointments Position the American Physiological Society for Growth, Change
- October 29, 2019 Potatoes Are as Effective as Carbohydrate Gels as Fuel Source for Athletes