The American Physiological Society (APS) publishes 15 highly respected scientific journals covering research in physiology and related fields. APS journals are edited by working scientists who are among the leading experts in their respective fields and reach a global audience of multi-disciplinary researchers. The Society also publishes a monograph book series, a bi-monthly membership magazine, several blogs and other information of interest to the physiology community.
We cover breaking research published in APS journals and presented at APS conferences.
- January 7, 2020 Lifelong Female Exercisers Benefit from Better Muscle Function
- December 19, 2019 Altitude Sickness Drug Doesn’t Impair Exercise Performance above Sea Level, Study Finds
- December 12, 2019 Getting Enough Sleep May Help Brain Store, Recall Memories
- December 5, 2019 Maternal Antibiotic Treatment May Harm Preemies’ Lungs
- December 3, 2019 APS and InsideScientific Announce Partnership to Produce Physiology Webinars