The American Physiological Society (APS) publishes 15 highly respected scientific journals covering research in physiology and related fields. APS journals are edited by working scientists who are among the leading experts in their respective fields and reach a global audience of multi-disciplinary researchers. The Society also publishes a monograph book series, a bi-monthly membership magazine, several blogs and other information of interest to the physiology community.
We cover breaking research published in APS journals and presented at APS conferences.
- February 13, 2020 Wearable Trackers Estimate Fitness Levels without High-intensity Exercise
- February 6, 2020 Drug to Improve Fetal Growth May Impair Baby’s Postnatal Blood Pressure, Sugar Levels
- January 28, 2020 Low-protein Diet in Pregnancy May Lead to Mom’s Liver Damage
- January 24, 2020 APS’ Read, Publish and Join Offers First-of-Its-Kind Open Access Approach
- January 7, 2020 Lifelong Female Exercisers Benefit from Better Muscle Function