Join us for the fourth Institute on Teaching and Learning (ITL), designed for those who teach or who are interested in teaching physiology. Connect with peers to learn new and innovative ways to teach physiology in the classroom.
The ITL conference will take place June 22–26, 2020, at the McNamara Alumni Center on the University of Minnesota campus in Minneapolis.
Join or renew your APS membership to take advantage of registration savings and to sign up for news alerts about the workshop.
Thank you to our sponsors:
- Abstract submission: April 1
- Award application: April 1
- Advance registration: May 4
- New Teacher Workshop registration: May 4
- Discounted registration: May 4
- Cancellation: June 8
- Oral Presentation Guidelines
- Poster Presentation Information & Instructions
- Press Releases
- Schedule at a Glance
- Travel & Transportation