Join APS for the eleventh International Conference on Heme Oxygenase and Related Enzymes: From Physiology to Therapeutics, designed to bring together basic, clinical and translational scientists to present and discuss new research and ideas related to heme oxygenase. Connect with peers to present and discuss the latest cutting-edge research in the field, outline future directions, explore areas of common interest, and establish new collaborations to move the field forward.
The conference will take place June 28–July 1, 2020, at the UCLA Meyer and Renee Luskin Conference Center on the campus of the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA).
Join or renew your APS membership to take advantage of registration savings and to sign up for news alerts about the workshop.
Links for Abstract Submission, Housing and Registration will be coming soon. Please check back often for updates.
Thank you to our sponsors:
- Abstract submission: April 1
- Award application: April 1
- Advanced registration: May 4
- Housing registration: May 28
- Registration: June 1
- Cancellation: June 8
- Organizing Committee
- Advisory Board
- Scientific Organizing Committee
- Abstract Submission Instructions
- APS Travel Awards
- Martin Frank Diversity Travel Award
- Oral Presentation Guidelines
- Poster Presentation Information & Instructions
- Press Releases
- APS Code of Conduct
- Registration Form
- Schedule at a Glance
- Travel & Transportation
More information coming in January.