- Membership & Community
Publications & News
- News & Other Media
Meetings & Events
- Experimental Biology
- APS Institute on Teaching and Learning
- International Conference on Heme Oxygenase and Related Enzymes: From Physiology to Therapeutics
- Related Meetings
- Conference Policies
- Conference Proceedings
- Submit a Conference Proposal
Past APS Conferences
- APS/ASN Control of Renal Function in Health and Disease Conference
- Interface of Mathematical Models and Experimental Biology: Role of the Microvasculature Conference
- Aldosterone and ENaC in Health and Disease: The Kidney and Beyond Conference
- Career & Professional Development
- Meetings & Events
Advocacy & Resources
- Policy & Advocacy
- Teaching & Learning Resources
- Diversity & Inclusion Resources
- About APS
The APS Professional Skills Training (PST) program promotes the development of key professional skills among graduate students, postdoctoral students and new investigators by offering effective live and online courses that are appropriate for students and trainees in the life sciences.
APS offers a number of courses and workshops ranging from a multi-day course to a half-day session at a national or regional meeting to a six-week online course. Please note: Some courses require an application process with final selection of the course participants made by staff and/or Course Instructors.
Starting to write your first journal manuscript? Learn more about the “Writing and Reviewing for Scientific Journals" course.
Courses are available for members and non-members.
Non-members will pay higher registration fees where applicable.
Applications must be submitted using the APS Online Awards Site. Read the How to Apply Guide for all application details.