- Membership & Community
Publications & News
- News & Other Media
Meetings & Events
- Experimental Biology
- APS Institute on Teaching and Learning
- Related Meetings
- Conference Policies
- Conference Proceedings
- Submit a Conference Proposal
Past APS Conferences
- APS/ASN Control of Renal Function in Health and Disease Conference
- Interface of Mathematical Models and Experimental Biology: Role of the Microvasculature Conference
- Aldosterone and ENaC in Health and Disease: The Kidney and Beyond Conference
- Career & Professional Development
- Meetings & Events
Advocacy & Resources
- Policy & Advocacy
- Teaching & Learning Resources
- Diversity & Inclusion Resources
- About APS
APS provides more than $1 million in grants and awards each year as part of our mission to spotlight excellence in physiological research and education. These awards are a vital investment in researchers and educators of all career levels.
Geared toward early and established career professionals with the ranking of assistant level or higher, our researcher awards recognize the outstanding contributions of scientists making an impact in the discipline.
These awards provide support for educators on the frontlines of discovery and innovation in the teaching of physiology with a career ranking above trainee level.
Our trainee awards recognize the achievement of our young physiologists and support their career development as they make discoveries of tomorrow. These awards are geared toward undergrads, graduate students, postdocs and medical students and residents.