Award at a Glance
Award amount: $2,000 + reimbursement of the advanced EB registration fee
Deadline: November 14
Questions? Contact: Sections Administrator
Who Can Apply: Postdoctoral researchers who are APS Members with Primary or Secondary Affiliation with the EEP Section
The Environmental and Exercise Physiology Section Partnership for Clean Competition Anti-doping Postdoctoral Research Award recognizes a postdoctoral fellow (or equivalent) for outstanding research in environmental, exercise, thermal, or applied physiology that involves ergogenics and detection of performance enhancing drugs and procedures or impact of training/environmental stress on hematological profiles.
- Applicant must be an APS Member with Primary or Secondary Affiliation with the EEP Section
- Applicant must be a postdoctoral researcher
- Applicants must be first author on an abstract submitted for Experimental Biology in an EEP topic category
- Abstract Number
- Abstract First Author’s Full Name
- PDF of Abstract Submission
- Abstract Sponsor or Advisor’s Full Name
- Abstract Sponsor or Advisor’s email Address
- Abstract Sponsor or Advisor’s Telephone Number
Applications are only accepted via online submission.