The Environmental and Exercise Physiology Section CANTROL Environmental Systems Predoctoral Research Award recognizes a predoctoral graduate student for outstanding research in environmental, exercise, thermal, or applied physiology that involves the evaluation of physiological responses in controlled simulated environmental conditions.
- Applicant must be a graduate students
- Applicant must be first author on an abstract submitted for Experimental Biology in an EEP topic category
- Applicant must not have received their advanced degree by the abstract deadline
- Abstract Number
- Abstract First Author’s Full Name
- PDF of Abstract Submission
- Abstract Sponsor or Advisor’s Full Name
- Abstract Sponsor or Advisor’s email Address
- Abstract Sponsor or Advisor’s Telephone Number
Applications are only accepted via online submission.