Award at a Glance
Award amount: $500+ reimbursement of the advanced EB registration fee + a complimentary ticket to the Section dinner
Application deadline: November 27
Questions? Contact: APS Section Administrator
Who Can Apply: Must be first author on the poster, and either age 40 or younger OR be within 10 years of receiving his or her PhD, MD, or DO.
The Research Recognition Awards (2) provides two awards for outstanding posters on the scholarship of teaching and learning presented in the Teaching Poster Sessions at Experimental Biology.
- Must be first author on the poster, and either age 40 or younger OR be within 10 years of receiving his or her PhD, MD, or DO
- Awardees must attend the Experimental Biology meeting in order to collect their cash prizes.
- The recipients are also recognized at the Teaching of Physiology Section Business Meeting.
- Those previously recognized by this award are not automatically disqualified. Previous awardees are considered for the current award if his or her research work is not substantially related to the research associated with a past award. To ensure this, applicants are required to upload both the new and old abstracts.
- Abstracts must be submitted to Experimental Biology prior to the award deadline.
Applicants will be asked to submit the following documents:
- Current Abstract
- Previous Abstract (if applicable)
Login to the American Physiological Society's Award site for more details on these questions and to apply.