Award at a Glance
Award amount: $500 + reimbursement of advanced EB registration fee + complimentary ticket to the Section dinner
Application deadline: November 14
Questions? Contact: Sections Administrator
Who can apply: Graduate students and postdoctoral fellows who is an APS member in good standing.
The Respiration Section Research Recognition Awards recognize outstanding research by graduate students and postdoctoral fellows who submitted their abstract to a Respiration Section topic category at the American Physiological Society’s annual meeting at Experimental Biology (EB). Awardees are expected to attend EB in order to collect the cash prize and will be recognized at the Respiration Section Banquet.
- Be an APS member in good standing.
- Be a graduate student or postdoctoral fellow.
Applicants are required to submit the following:
- Abstract Number
- Abstract First Author’s Full Name
- PDF of Abstract Submission
- Abstract Sponsor or Advisor’s Full Name
- Abstract Sponsor or Advisor’s email Address
- Abstract Sponsor or Advisor’s Telephone Number
Please note: that materials in excess (eg., inclusion of extra letters beyond 2 required letters or inclusion or curriculum vitae) will be excluded from evaluation.
Applications are only accepted via online submission.