Award at a Glance
Award amount: $500 + EB advanced registration fee reimbursement
Deadline: November 22
Questions? Contact: Sections Administrator
Who Can Apply: Previous Research Recognition Awardees are ineligible to apply. Undergraduate, master, graduate, post-doctoral researchers.
The Endocrinology & Metabolism Section Research Recognition Award is presented to up to four undergraduate, master or graduate students or research fellows whose investigations in endocrinology and metabolism physiology have been designated by the Steering Committee as being examples of meritorious research.
- Candidates must be first author on a submitted abstract to an APS Endocrinology & Metabolism Section topic category.
- Be certified by his/her advisor as being eligible for such an award.
- Previous Research Recognition Awardees are ineligible to apply.
- Abstract Number
- Abstract First Author’s Full Name
- pdf of Abstract Submission
- Abstract Sponsor or Advisor’s Full Name
- Abstract Sponsor or Advisor’s Email
- Abstract Sponsor or Advisor’s Telephone
Applications are only accepted via online submission.