Award at a Glance
Award amount: $1,000 + reimbursement of the advanced EB registration fee
Deadline: November 14
Questions? Contact: Sections Administrator
Who Can Apply: Postdoctoral researchers and assistant professors who are APS Members with Primary or Secondary Affiliation with the EEP Section
The Environmental and Exercise Physiology Section CANTROL Environmental Systems New Investigator Research Award recognizes a postdoctoral fellow/assistant professor (or equivalent) for outstanding research in environmental, exercise, thermal, or applied physiology that involves investigations in different environmental conditions.
- Applicant must be an APS Member with Primary or Secondary Affiliation with the EEP Section
- Applicant must be a postdoctoral researcher or assistant professors.
- Must be first author on an abstract submitted for Experimental Biology in an EEP topic category.
- Abstract Number
- Abstract First Author’s Full Name
- PDF of Abstract Submission
- Sponsor or Advisor’s Full Name (if applicant is a trainee)
- Sponsor or Advisor’s email Address
- Sponsor or Advisor’s Telephone Number
Applications are only accepted via online submission.