The Central Nervous System Section Van Harreveld Memorial Award recognizes outstanding research in neuroscience by graduate students, who participates in the Experimental Biology Meeting.
- Candidates must upload a copy of their submitted abstract,
- a letter indicating the novelty of the research project described in the abstract,
- the year they entered their PhD program, and
- whether they are a member of APS.
Applicants are required to submit the following:
- Abstract number and title
- Name of First Author on Abstract
- Topic Category in which the Abstract has been submitted
- pdf of the submitted Abstract
- Curriculum Vitae
Please note: that materials in excess (eg., inclusion of extra letters beyond 2 required letters or inclusion or curriculum vitae) will be excluded from evaluation.
Applications are only accepted via online submission.