Award at a Glance
Award amount: $500 + reimbursement of the advanced EB registration fee
Application deadline: December 6
Questions? Contact: Karen Sweazea, PhD, CEPS Award Chair
Who Can Apply: Must be an APS member who earned a PhD within the last 10 years and is presenting a talk or poster at the 2020 EB meeting.
The Comparative and Evolutionary Physiology Section Research Recognition Award will provide up to three travel awards in recognition of meritorious comparative and evolutionary physiology research by young investigators who participate in the EB Meeting. Awardees are recognized at the Comparative and Evolutionary Physiology Section Business Dinner at 2020 EB Meeting.
- Must be an APS member in good standing who earned a PhD within the last 10 years and is presenting a talk or poster at the 2020 EB meeting.
Applicants will be asked to submit the following items:
- Abstract Number
- Abstract First Author’s Name
- pdf of Abstract Submission
- One-page Curriculum Vitae
- One-page Summary of Research Accomplishments and Goals
- APS membership ID number
Login to the American Physiological Society's Award site for more details and to apply.