Let APS be your home.
The American Physiological Society is a global leader in expanding knowledge related to biological function. When you join, you will be part of a community of researchers, educators, trainees and students in physiology and related disciplines from over 85 countries around the world. Regardless of where you are in your career, APS is your home and it's time to join.
How to Apply or Renew
To apply for membership, select the "Join Now" button at the bottom of this section.
- If you do not already have an account with APS, please create an account. Next you will need to select your preferences as well as complete your demographic information. Completing these details is important because it helps APS personalize your experience.
- If you already have an existing account with APS, please log in using your credentials.
If you have forgotten your password, you may reset it by clicking “Forgot Password” on the account login page.Join Now
Your membership term is based on your anniversary date.
To renew, please select the "Renew" button in this section. Log into your account and pay your open order. If you do not see an open order within your account, please contact the membership department.
If you have forgotten your password, you may reset it by clicking “Forgot Password” on the account login page.Renew
- Current contact details
- Demographic information
- At least one section affiliation
- Proof of matriculation in an accredited degree program (undergraduate student applicants only)
- Current occupation (where applicable)
- Educational history
- Student members: enter the date you expect to obtain your degree
- Postbaccalaureate members: enter the date you received your baccalaureate degree
- Postdoctoral/early career members: enter the date you obtained your highest degree
- Must have been an active member with at least 10 years of consecutive membership
- Age 65 or older
- Retired from active employment
Can We Reach You?
APS is making exciting changes and we want you to stay informed. Please update your contact information.Update My Account