Notice: Online renewals for 2020 will be available in late November.
Let APS be your home.
The American Physiological Society is a global leader in expanding knowledge related to biological function. When you join, you will be part of a community of researchers, educators, trainees and students in physiology and related disciplines from over 85 countries around the world. Regardless of where you are in your career, APS is your home and it's time to join.
How to Apply or Renew
To apply for membership, you must create an account and complete your customer profile. Click "Join Now" and then "Create an Account." Once on the "My Account" pages, select "Join" under Membership Summary.
Completed membership applications are accepted and approved by the Society on a weekly basis.
If you are a returning user and already have an account, select "Join Now" and log in. Select "Log In" with Your APS Account. If you've forgotten your password, it may be reset on the login screen by clicking "Forgot Password."
Select "Renew" and log in. If you've forgotten your password, it may be reset on the login screen by clicking "Forgot Password."
- Current contact details
- Demographic information
- At least one section affiliation
- Educational history (students: enter the date you expect to obtain your degree)
- Proof of matriculation in an accredited degree program (undergraduate student applicants only)
- Current occupation (where applicable)
- Must have been an active member with at least 10 years of consecutive membership
- Age 65 or older
- Retired from active employment
Can We Reach You?
APS is making exciting changes and we want you to stay informed. Please update your contact information.Update My Account