Regular membership in the APS is open to individuals who have conducted and published meritorious original research in physiology and are actively engaged in physiological work.
Dues are $185 (members who are within five years of having received a doctoral degree may deduct 50% from their annual dues). Send no payment now. A dues statement will be sent on election to membership
1. Free online access to all 15 APS journals.
2. Free online access to the APS Journal Legacy Content (This legacy content is an "online package" of over 100 years of historical scientific research from APS's 15 research journals)
3. Free necessary color figures to Regular and Student Members who are first or last authors of papers published in any APS journal.
4. Free print subscription to The Physiologist, Physiology, and Advances in Physiology Education.
5. Up to a 75% discount on APS scholarly books.
6. Interactive Legislative Action Center.
7. Free access to the online FASEB Directory of Members.
8. Register to attend scientific meetings of APS at member rates.
9. Opportunities to participate in FASEB activities and governance
10. Hold elective office.
11. Vote at Society meetings.
12. Serve on APS committees and task forces and on the FASEB Board.
13. Sponsor more than one contributed paper by a non-member at scientific meetings of the Society.
14. Eligible to apply for and be selected for Society awards.
15. Access to FASEB resources and programs including advocacy and career resources.
16. Amplified voice on Capitol Hill through FASEB's advocacy.
Click here to access the FASEB benefits.