This site is your one-stop shop for advice and resources on career development and mentoring issues.
You will find information of interest to graduate students, postdoctoral fellows, early career professionals, and established career professionals on the following topics:
- Career choices and planning
- Mentoring and being mentored
- Professional networking
- Presenting research: speaking and writing (papers and grants)
- Job search and interviews
- Managing a lab and personnel
- Advancement and promotion
- Balancing career and family
If there are other major topics you would like to see covered or if you know of other resources that would be useful, please let us know (see the Contact Us button on the left).